Friday is great because it’s a day we can reflect on an awesome week that was. It also ushers in the weekend, where we don’t have to worry about work or school. Check our best Friday Quotes that will make your day.
Most people look forward to the weekend with a smile and excitement. You’ve probably been going to bed early from Monday to Thursday. But on Friday, you get the choice to go to bed at whatever time you want because you do not have to wake up early the next day.
If you’re among the majority of people who love Fridays, the following Friday quotes are for you. This happy Friday quotes collection will help you reflect on an amazing week and help you start your weekend in the right mood.
Also check out our list of funny birthday quotes and sayings that will make you laugh out loud.
- Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week. Well done.”
- Friday the 13th is still better than Monday the whatever.
- Put your pencils down and close your books. No more teachers, no more school, you are free! Go lay down in the sun or watch a movie. It’s Friday, You deserve a break.
- Not for nothing is their motto TGIF – ‘Thank God It’s Friday.’ They live for the weekends, when they can go do what they really want to do.
- Friday afternoon feels like Heaven.
- For most Americans, Friday afternoons are filled with positive anticipation of the weekend. In Washington, it’s where government officials dump stories they want to bury.
- Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.
- Music always sounds better on Friday.
- Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.
- It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves… they tend to spill over…
- Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon.
- On a Friday night, I like to go out because my friends, who have been working normal hours, just want to let go after a stressful week at work.
- Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.
- Cozy+smell of pancakes-alarm clock=weekend.
- The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend
- If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.
- “I’ve taught fifth-year Christmas leavers last thing on a Friday afternoon. Basically, if you can face that you can face anything.
- I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, ‘Thank God it’s Friday.’ But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived and you can indulge yourself a bit.
- Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek
Happy Friday quotes that will make you feel good
- Why is Monday so far away from Friday but Friday is so close to Monday?
- Friday is about hanging out with friends, having fun.
- Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest.
- When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break.
- When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.
- If you see me on Friday, you’ll see different material on Saturday night.
- People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness.
- Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, will power, and inappropriate humor.
- There’s just one legitimate synonym for Friday: Boom Shakalaka.
- Life is good especially on a Friday.
- Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in time to the next paycheck.
- I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Give yourself permission to be happy every day.
- Life is but a moment. Love those moments each one of them.”
- It’s Friday morning mankind! Good vibe, don’t frown and let the monster see you smile!
- I look forward to Fridays because I know I have spent the week offering encouragement, solace, assistance and good-will to everyone I have met through my journey.
- This Friday, finish your work and be done
Look forward to the weekend and have some fun!
- Every single day has to be excellent. You gotta give it all you got!
- Don’t wait all week for Friday so you can enjoy life. Find a job you love so you can enjoy every day of the week.
- How do you know it’s Friday? Look at everyone around you counting down the seconds until the weekend starts.
- Dear Friday, I am ready for all of the adventures that the weekend promises.
Friday Morning Quotes to heal your souls
- Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night.
- Weekends welcome warriors for social fun that starts on Friday.”
- I know everyday is a gift but where are the receipts for Mondays? I want to return it for another Friday.
- Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.
- Who cares about Thursday’s happy hour when Friday is upon us?
- That which has been promised comes to those who look forward to Friday. These are the achievements made possible through perseverance and focus.
- Wishes for a Happy Friday, and a happy day for every day of the week.
- Friday is like a green light; you speed up until after work and start to slow down once the light turns yellow.
- There is something wonderfully bold and liberating about saying yes to our entire imperfect and messy life.
- Your mindset has a direct impact on how you perform in life as well as the quality of the results you get.
- The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.
- If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?
- Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
- Every day may not be good… but there’s something good in every day.
- There are no perfect people who can say to the world, ‘I don’t need anybody else.’ We need each other. We were made to work in teams!
- The first step is you have to say that you can.
- You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
- The best is yet to be.